Friday, January 30, 2009

An Origin Story

Brace yourselves; this is going to be boring.
This is going to be the ‘Superman Returns’ of posts.
Slow, boring and pointless so a lot like life actually.
As a darker skinned brother you always get the question where you originally come from.
Is there ever a straightforward answer for that question?
Working in Market Research, in the broad sense of the word, I have had much experience in putting people into separate boxes.
The funny part is no one wants to be put into a box.
It’s a bit like that question of the unstoppable force meeting the unmovable object that was asked on the Knight Rider vs KARR episode.
I am pretty sure KITT won since the show kept running but I expect philosophical ponderings were never the producer’s strong suit… and neither are they mine.

So I’ll keep it simple:

On my Playlist :

The RED:
Used for few scenes Slumdog Millionaire and Che (which I won’t be watching as I’m not a fan of Soderbergh)


skate - shot on red #1347 - 120 fps from www.theglobules.com on Vimeo.

Emotional Attyachar:
I’m loving the crazyness of this track

Very jarring at first but it kinda creeps up on me

4 comments:

  1. whats up with the tongue in the beginning of the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy on the right has a hindifro (an indian afro) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's going to be a comtemporary adaptation of Devdas the bengali novel of a guy that loses the girl he loves and drowns himself in drugs and debauchery.. how can you NOT like that?

    ReplyDelete